The Senior National Account Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities, promoting successful sales strategies, contributing to creative ideas and integrations, managing and executing creative programs and maximizing revenue for publishing assets.
- Pursue potential opportunities to sell advertising; determine most appropriate sales approach with current and potential clients/agencies
- Build strong relationships cross functionally with senior management and key decision-makers within agency and advertiser organizations
- Manage a large assigned territory and maximize the revenue potential derived from the sale of multimedia advertising vehicles across all platforms offered to achieve sales targets and goals
- Prepare proposals and presentations that effectively demonstrate the benefits of advertising in relevant properties
- Maintain knowledge of sales tools (including PMB, LNA, Comscore), strong communication skills and business knowledge to successfully present solid sales proposals
- Use strong time management, planning and organizational skills to manage the responsibility of a large existing territory and to prospect new clients
- Contribute to a cohesive team spirit by sharing information, cooperating on corporate proposals and creating new revenue opportunities
- Lead team brainstorm sessions and contribute with ideas that truly deliver on client objectives
- Participate actively in the routine management of more junior personnel in department. Ensure that your direct report is fully aware of all performance issues or concerns.
- Maintain keen understanding of client contacts and their business needs and goals
- Network with industry contacts and attend media functions to build and maintain strong relationships within the industry
- Knowledge of print, digital media, ambient, experiential and OOH to better provide multi-platform solutions
What You Need to Have
- Minimum university or college degree in a related field or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience within print, digital and OOH media in a strategic role with a proven track record
- Must be able to think strategically and work independently
- Highly motivated and adaptable self starter who takes initiative
- Strategist, problem solver, and entrepreneurial with a hands on, roll up your sleeves approach.
- Dedicated and tireless with a drive to achieve (and surpass) role requirements and build new business
- Relationship-builder with the ability to engender trust and build long-term relationships using strong collaboration and sharp negotiation skills
- Must have very strong business/contract negotiation experience
How to Apply
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior National Account Manager” in the subject line.