Totem is looking for a senior full-stack web developer to join the digital team in Toronto and help lead the development of custom web solutions as well as enhance existing content management systems. This is a full-stack position, balancing front-end web work with end-to-end application design and implementation.
You will be a key member of the team that produces innovative projects for clients such as Honda and CAA. You’ll find yourself in a friendly office environment with a passionate team of digital-minded designers, developers, strategists and producers.
• 5+ years of industry experience
• Experience with MVC architecture and MVC-based frameworks
• Experience with social network APIs, responsive design, mobile, and WordPress
• Experience with version control systems
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Clean and compliant coding practices
• Ability to lead and work efficiently with other team members
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
• Proficiency managing multiple projects, priorities and commitments
Nice to have:
• Network of developers to call on for support
• Experience with Git code versioning system
• Capable of providing excellent technical documentation
• Enthusiasm for learning cutting edge techniques and technology
• Experience managing other people
Totem is a content agency. We work with our clients to:
1. Create original content
2. Design content experiences
3. Monetize content and experiences
How to apply:
Please send CVs to email@example.com with “Sr. Full-stack Web Developer” in the subject line.